Paper Publication Opportunity
- Each Paper will be assigned Digital Object Identifier (DOI) from Cross Ref.
- The proceeding shall be submitted to Google Scholar for Indexing.
- All accepted papers will be published with ISBN Number in a soft form.
- All papers have publication opportunities in ISI and Scopus indexed journals.
- All papers have publication opportunities in a various indexed international journals.
All accepted papers will be published in the conference Proceeding with the ISBN 978-609-485-316-6 in a soft form. All full papers sent for conference proceedings will be accepted through a double blind review process and will be published electronically in proceedings with a DOI number.
Plagiarism Policy & Publication Ethics
The 5th International Conference on Management, Economics and Finance follows strict anti-plagiarism policies and, as such, checks every submission for plagiarism using Crossref Similarity Check Powered by iThenticate. All articles submitted to the conference first undergo a plagiarism check before being sent to our scientific committee for review. The submission will be automatically rejected at any time if found plagiarized. If you’d like to find out more information about the iThenticate software, click on the following link: https://www.crossref.org/services/similarity-check/