Conference registration fee – Details
All conference participants must pay the registration fee. For each paper/poster, at least one author must attend and pay the registration fee. Delegates can choose any of the options given below to participate at the Conference.
A 10% Group Discount on the ‘Registration Fee’ available for a group comprising three members.
WE WILL CALL YOU WITHIN 24 HOURS
Early Bird Registration31 Jan 2022
Early Registration25 Apr 2022
Late Registration27 June 2022
Conference registration fee include
- Admission to scientific sessions
- Admission to exhibition and poster viewing
- All-Conference materials
- Tea/coffee and lunch
- Certificate of Attendance
- City tour
- Extra paper fee: 75 €
- Fees apply ONLY to payments received by the indicated deadlines.
- The conference fee does not include accommodation and airport transfer.
- In case of any cancellation or non-attendance, unfortunately, the registration fees are not refundable.
Use the form below to register and pay ONLINE with credit card or PayPal Or You can pay your registration fee through a bank transfer as per given information below:
By Wire Transfer
Bank: AB Šiaulių Bankas, Legal entity code 112025254
Company: MB “Mokslinės leidybos deimantas” company code 304744558 (Also known as ACAVENT)
Account No: LT517180300031467607
- After sending your registration payment by bank wire transfer, scan the bank receipt and attach the PDF file in an email to: info[at]icmef.org
Payment of Registration Fees